It’s a pretty important decision! Here’s a couple thoughts to consider when trying to whittle down your bridal party:
- Do you want to have an even number of bridesmaids/groomsmen?
- Have you considered adding ushers/personal attendants?
- How close does your bridal party live to you?
- How much drama does this person add to your life? If the answer is, “a lot,” consider choosing someone else
- How many siblings/family members will be included in the bridal party?
- How busy is this person now? Are they still in school? Is their job super demanding? Are they going through a tough personal time? Consider this, and if you decide to choose them anyway, give them grace if they’re not able to provide as much support as the other people in your party.
- The Knot had a really good article on this as well: https://www.theknot.com/content/tips-for-who-to-pick-as-bridesmaids
< Previous: Checklist
> Next: Your Dress