Aww, now the fun begins!
- First decide if you and your fiance can afford a honeymoon
- If not, consider including “Honeyfund” on your registry. This allows guests to contribute to your honeymoon fund instead of purchasing a gift!
- Consider the time of year you’d like to go on your honeymoon. Do you want to go right after the wedding, do you want to go in the dead of winter?
- What type of vacation do you want to go on? An all-inclusive resort, a cruise ship, a tourism trip, backpacking across another country, roadtrip, the options are endless 🙂
- Decide on who’s going to book the trip, and book the flights (if necessary). Never assume that your fiance is going to just “take care of this,” make sure you’ve delegated who’s job this is!
- Bring a copy of your signed marriage license along with you (just in case – we didn’t need ours, but it did get us a few free drinks on the plane!) No need to worry about changing your name for your passport if you’re going somewhere international – you can do that when you get back!
Josh and I were able to go to an all-inclusive resort in Rivera Cancun near Puerto Moreles for our honeymoon 🙂
Excellence truly does live up to their name – my husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Excellence – Rivera Cancun for 10 days. We were overwhelmed by the amazing service, quality services, delicious food, endless activities, etc – we felt like royalty!
Special thanks go out to Alejandra J. for making us feel so welcomed and loved. Her kind spirit and helpful nature truly made us feel at home ❤
Leidy, Monica, Javier, and Jezer from the Activities Team were absolutely amazing! We loved participating in bingo, water volleyball, arts & crafts, margarita lessons, water aerobics, pole dancing, guacamole lessons, etc with all of you – SO MUCH FUN!
Roni and Alex from the Grill truly made an impression on us. After meeting Roni at the Mexican Fiesta night, we went back to the grill several times to visit him.
Eduardo & Esthrela from the Seasons team did a phenomenal job sharing their gifts of photography with us as well.
OUR HONEYMOON WAS ABSOLUTELY UNFORGETTABLE!
< Previous: Room Block at Nearby Hotel
> Next: Wedding Stationary