I’m nothing without my gorp. I take it with me everywhere, it’s like my security blanket.
There are no particular measurements, I just take out a large bowl (that has a lid!) and start pouring all the ingredients in. Once it’s full, I pop the lid on, give it a quick (and gentle!) shake, and spoon some of my delicious creation into sandwich-sized Ziploc baggies.
Basically, its a smorgasbord of cereals, nuts, and chocolate. Mix however much/little you’d like, and enjoy to your heart’s content 🙂
- Cinnamon Crunch SquaresYou HAVE to buy this from Aldi. It’s way better than the General Mills. I refuse to eat anything else
- Mom’s Best Naturals Toasty-O’s
- Honey nut Chex
- Cinnamon Life Cereal
- Mini Wheats
- Dark chocolate covered espresso beans
- Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
- Diamond of California chopped walnuts
- Chocolate chips
*Ironic how there are neither raisins nor peanuts in my, “gorp” 😉